Monday, January 12, 2009

Cynical...

Cynical. Why am I becoming a jerk? I tend to be making mean jokes and being just plain mean to folks lately. Curt responses or no response at all seems to be what is flying out of my mouth. This is not good. Or nice. I don't seem to be able to convey thoughts in a good way. For instance, last night my wife made dinner with shrimp. I asked why the tails couldn't be removed prior to eating, but the question was not posed in a very nice way. I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did, but of course...during the same dinner, I asked if there was more sauce for the meal, which apparently was a dumb question b/c it wasn't a meal made with sauce. Which infers that I did not like the meal. All I needed to do was thank her for the meal (which was good...) and go from there, but of course all I did was seemingly complain.

Ass.

So much for 2009 starting off well.

No comments: