Friday, May 16, 2008

Long time...no post.

Not much has been going on lately. Same old shit. I was playing around on facebook and found a couple old friends from college, which is nice. Although, I would doubt that it results in spending any time really catching up other than a note or 2 online. I have been pretty busy at work the past few weeks, hopefully that will come back down to a normal level here shortly.
At lunch today I watched last nights episode of Lost...still got me hook, line and sinker. I have a couple story line theories that sound great when I spit them out, however I always forget to write them down and then they fly right out the window.
Here is one that I can remember...2 weeks ago, we learned that Ben or the others have been trying to get Locke on the island since he was a child. This got me to thinking about some other things that we seem to know. This centers around getting Jack on the island. Facts that we know...Jack was lured to Australia because his father had passed away and it was his duty to bring back his body to L.A. Lately, in "Jacob's" cabin, Jack's dad has been seen. I do not believe him to be dead, but alive and well and involved in the goings on of the island. If you haven't seen the "Missing Pieces" on ABC.com, watch them. There is one that is very interesting and key to my theory. The one I speak of shows Jack's dad on the island with Walt's dog. In a nutshell, he is in the middle of the jungle and tells the dog to go get my boy...it then fades to the opening of the shows pilot with Jack laying unconscious on the ground and awaking...which means to me, that as I mentioned, Jack's dad is involved in the island, staged his own death to lure Jack to Australia and to return on O815. Now why would the island need Jack...well we already know that. The island (Ben) needed a spinal surgeon to try and save Ben and Jack's dad knew that no one other than his boy fit the bill....

We went to NYC last week for mother's day...spent half the day in Central Park on Saturday and then went to the Nintendo store to test out the Wii Fit. Fun stuff. On the list of things to buy. We then had dinner in mid-town and went out in Hell's Kitchen. Sunday we went to brunch with Michelle's mom and headed back to DC shortly thereafter.

So, like I said, not much happening around here...I can't wait to watch the Office from last night sometime tonight.

That's what she said.

No comments: