Friday, March 14, 2008

Quick n' Dirty...

Yeah...VT...way to take out the 'canes...now we gotta keep it respectable like against UNC manana and I think we are dancing.

JC's ole girl cori hits the big three-oh today...welcome to the club. Dinner on U-street and 80's (?) dancin' after at the black cat. Drinking rum n' cokes right now to calm the nerves.

M comes home tomorrow, she'll probably arrive right in the middle of the hoops game. My buddy C (UNC fan) is at the game, 9 rows up, behind the team benches on the left.

Ramble much? Yes. Thank you.

Gonna watch this weeks Lost tomorrow, in HD as I'll be in front of the plasma for once!

If anything exciting happens, maybe I'll write about it.

Oh...the yanks come to VT on Tuesday. M didn't get a ticket so I'm gonna check that out online I guess...my two favorite teams in the world, on the same field. Damn. I hate the reason they are coming, but cool regardless.

No comments: