Friday, February 22, 2008

Will I win the Lotto tonite?

Seriously...probably not. But what if...

Ok enough of that dreaming. Why do I like Mountain Dew so much?

and WHY would Cleveland trade for Ben Wallace? Thank you Cleveland! Not that Drew Gooden or Larry Hughes are great, but it will work out better for the Bulls in the long run.

To continue my basketball thoughts...will VT beat GT on Saturday? I sure hope so...it will make the last 3 games all the more interesting.

And finally...for today...what should I do with my "Tax" rebate? The answer is...use it for our trip to London this summer. I've got to get the money from somewhere. Thanks Uncle Sam for continuing to think that an economy can be based entirely on consumerism and to continue forcing or asking people to keep spending to keep the economy afloat...if we americans actually produced anything anymore (and yes i know we still produce some stuff) instead of buying it all from India and China...perhaps the economy would stay afloat. And yes, I know it isn't that simple.

No comments: